Our programmes are tailored towards early stage, micro and small businesses that want to innovate and grow. We know that lack of funds and time often get in the way, so our programmes are designed to be flexible around your needs, with a range of expert-led workshops to choose from, flexible learning methods and outreach activities, mentoring and a dedicated innovation co-ordinator to help you find your way around the range of services on offer.
Join us to choose from a range of activities including:
- An initial diagnostic to help us understand your business needs
- Informal workshops covering key business themes such as small business strategy, marketing, access to finance, managing yourself and recruiting talent for innovation
- Support for innovation with practical, interactive workshops for you and your team on making the most of social media; adopting new technologies and software; protecting intellectual property and exploring new markets, innovative business models and alternative revenue streams
- Inspirational talks from international experts and innovative entrepreneurs to stimulate your creativity
- Practical events to help you network with other businesses, and meet potential talent and expertise at our recruitment and placement events, ‘Thinkubator’ and showcases
- Mentoring from a range of experienced small business advisers to match your needs and help you meet your full innovation potential
City Campus, NTU.
T: 0115 848 8899